1. Numerous photographs in several award-winning books by Ken McGoogan: Celtic Lightning, How the Scots Invented Canada, Race to the Polar Sea, Lady Franklin's Revenge, Ancient Mariner, and Fatal Passage.
2. Photographs in National Post, Globe and Mail, Montreal Gazette, Ottawa Citizen, Winnipeg Free Press, Victoria Times, Calgary Herald, Canada's History Magazine, Travel Thru History, Writer's Union of Canada Newsletter, Canadian Reader's Digest Magazine, Active Adult magazine.
3. I sell my paintings with East Window Gallery. It is an online gallery working out of Nova Scotia.
4. Frontiers Magazine-Orkney
5. I continue to sell my paintings at Arts on Queen in the Beaches, Toronto.
6. I had a successful solo art show (April 2017)called Mountains and Icebergs- at Art Square Gallery Toronto(http://www.artsquaregallery.ca)
7. I sell my greeting cards on board the cruise ship Adventure Canada.
8. Natural Partners Art is now distributing my cards internationally. Look for them in a card shop near you.